Locking forceps, sometimes called clamps, are used to grasp and hold objects or tissue. When they are used to compress an artery to forestall bleeding, they are called hemostats. ... Many locking forceps use finger loops to facilitate handling
Functions and Features of Mosquito Artery Forceps
- Used for grasping objects and holding them securely.
- Can be used to apply pressure to the severed artery.
- The handle has a locking mechanism.
- Many different sizes available
- Working end angle can vary