Boss Dressing Scissors Blunt/Sharp has one blunt tipped blade and a sharp tipped blade and so is useful where a sharp point may be needed but retains the blunt tip to offer protection to the surrounding area, i.e use the blunt tip towards the patient when removing a dressing. Dressing Scissors, also known as Surgical Scissors, is a versatile surgical instrument. These scissors are used for general, multipurpose cutting and dissecting. Sharp Operating Scissors cut tougher tissue and are frequently used for dissecting, whereas blunt Dressing Scissors are more often used for cutting materials such as sutures, tubing, or gauze. This product is straight with smooth, sharp/blunt tips.
- 93158-Dressing Scissor-Blunt/Sharp - Straight:- 130mm
- 93159-Dressing Scissor-Blunt/Sharp - Straight:- 150mm
- 93160-Dressing Scissor-Blunt/Sharp - Straight:- 180mm
- 93170-Dressing Scissor-Blunt/Sharp - Curved:- 130mm
- 93171-Dressing Scissor-Blunt/Sharp - Curved:- 150mm
- 93172-Dressing Scissor-Blunt/Sharp - Curved:- 180mm
In the unlikely event that goods need to be returned, we offer a “no quibble” 10 working days return policy which has been designed for the minimum inconvenience. This excludes special or bespoke size orders.
For goods ordered in error, you will be responsible for the full cost of postage and packaging. Approval must be sought before items are returned.