Blunt/Blunt Dressing Scissors meaning both tips have a blunt end which is the most commonly used as it is difficult to cause unwanted damage with blunt tips i.e. when removing the dressing. Dressing Scissors, also known as Surgical Scissors, is a versatile surgical instrument. These scissors are used for general, multipurpose cutting and dissecting. Sharp Operating Scissors cut tougher tissue and are frequently used for dissecting, whereas blunt Operating Scissors are more often used for cutting materials such as sutures, tubing, or gauze. This product is straight with smooth, blunt/blunt tips.
CODE - NAME - TYPE - SIZE
- 93150 - Dressing Scissors - Blunt/Blunt - Straight 130mm
- 93151 - Dressing Scissors - Blunt/Blunt - Straight 150mm
- 93152 - Dressing Scissors - Blunt/Blunt - Straight 180mm
- 93162 - Dressing Scissors - Blunt/Blunt - Curved 130mm
- 93163 - Dressing Scissors - Blunt/Blunt - Curved 150mm
- 93164 - Dressing Scissors - Blunt/Blunt - Curved 180mm
In the unlikely event that goods need to be returned, we offer a “no quibble” 30 working days return policy which has been designed for the minimum inconvenience. This excludes special or bespoke size orders.
For goods ordered in error, you will be responsible for the full cost of postage and packaging. Approval must be sought before items are returned.